Two Modern Venues in The National Forest
Welcome to Packington Memorial Hall Venues. Located in the Heart of the National Forest, our modern events facilities are equipped to cater to your event, whether it be a small meeting or a large function.
The historic and picturesque village of Packington lies within easy reach of both the M1 and M42 motorways, to East Midlands (EMA) and Birmingham (BHX) airports, and within 30 miles of 4 major cities – Birmingham, Derby, Leicester, Nottingham.
Venue 35 can accommodate 20 people at tables, or 35 seated for smaller events such as group meetings or talks.
Venue 175 is licenced for 120 people seated at conference or dining tables with a clear area or stage; 150 dancing with no tables; or it can hold 150-175 closely seated for public meetings or lectures.
Both our venues are fully accessible, and each benefits from:
- modern audio-visual facilities
- broadband internet access
- availability of catering facilities and full kitchen
- availability of licensed full bar
- WC facilities including a fully-accessible WC room
- each venue has its own separate external entrance doors and lobby areas
- 14 spaces on-site parking
- free nearby car-park at village recreation-ground, postcode LE65 1WP.
- adjacent village coffee-shop
- renowned adjacent convenience grocery store
Click here or on “Book a Venue” on the menu bar to contact our Venues Booking Team.