Two Modern Venues in The National Forest
Welcome to Packington Memorial Hall. Located in the Heart of the National Forest, our modern events facilities are equipped to cater to your event, whether it be a small meeting or a large function.
The historic and picturesque village of Packington lies within easy reach of both the M1 and M42 motorways, to East Midlands (EMA) and Birmingham (BHX) airports, and within 30 miles of 4 major cities – Birmingham, Derby, Leicester, Nottingham.
The Main Hall is licensed for 120 people seated at conference or dining tables with a clear area or stage; 150 dancing with no tables; or it can hold 150-175 closely seated for public meetings or lectures.
The Meeting Room can accommodate 15 people at tables, or 30 seated theatre style for smaller events such as group meetings or talks.
A visit to the hall can be arranged so you can see which room would be best suited to your event. Both our venues are fully accessible, and each benefits from:
- Modern audio-visual facilities
- Broadband internet access1
- Availability of catering facilities and full kitchen
- Availability of licensed full bar2
- WC facilities including a fully-accessible WC room
- Each venue has its own separate external entrance doors and lobby areas
- 14 spaces on-site parking
- Free nearby car-park at village recreation-ground, postcode LE65 1WP.
- Nearby village cafe
- Renowned nearby convenience grocery store
- Subject to acceptance of the usage policy in the booking T&Cs.
- Staffing fee applies to events before 6pm.
Click here or on “Book a Venue” on the menu bar to contact our Booking Team.